THE LATEST THINKING
The opinions of THE LATEST’s guest contributors are their own.
Bumper stickers have become uncommon, but some still tickled my fancy:
In these days of vicious politics, Bumper Stickers have become uncommon, at least in my locale. Nevertheless, a few souls brave enough to offend somebody have persevered. These are my personal favorites for 2017:
1. Honk If You’re Jesus
2. Nixon killed JFK
3. Don’t Believe Everything You Think
4. 2 Beers And I’m Gay
5. All Your Base Are Belong To Us
6. Love Thy Neighbor Just Don’t Get Caught
7. Filthy Stinking Rich (Well, Two out of Three)
8. Bacon, The Candy Bar of Meat
9. I Want Gay Married Couples To Be Able To Protect Their Marijuana with Guns
10. Where Am I Going And Why Am I In This Hand-basket?
Well, ten is all I can stand. Sixty five inches of snow on Mar-Alago would be funnier, I admit. Hopefully next year will tickle us fancier.
PRESCOTT, Ariz. -- Despite some residents' concern, attorneys say it is legal for a Yavapai County elected official to display...